21 March 2007

my day so far..

Awoke.... yaaaaawwwwwnnn!
looked out the window to see what kind of day it was...
(as you can see we still have a wee bit of snow)



I took a couple of pictures of Eddie before i headed downstairs...


downstairs, Archie rolled around on the hallway rug and of course, i had to take a picture of him as well..


I had breakfast, some toast and coffee...
having my new favorite spread for toast, this organic pumpkin seed butter, which is supposedly more nutritious than peanut butter, it salt and sugar free, so it took a bit of getting used to since I'm used to the sweet and salty peanut butter that i usually eat.


took a picture of these tulips and narcissus:
then went and checked my email....i got a few, including a reminder from sis Carol, that it is the first day of spring, yippee!
and one all the way from Ecuador, my blog pal Risa, replying to a comment i left on her blog.
went to check the mailbox and got a nice surprise, this cute birdy pendant came from another far off warm place ,Costa Rica, which ironically arrived the first day of Spring, how cool is that!


then stuffed and sewed up this new softy toy....

and i have no idea what it is yet, maybe you can help me out, what kind of animal does it look like to you?

.....now i have to go check out some blogs, clean the bathroom - ack! and do some more sewing and get a package ready to send out to Boston for my cute little nephew C, then walk Harley the dog to the post office to mail the package.
I'd better dress warm, it's still a bit nippy out there.

7 comments:

One Crabapple said...

Your Handbags are Darling. Very creative, colorful and FUN !

That peanutbutter is killing me as I am so hungry and at work - my food is coming soon but you know how those minutes are like hours when you are hungry and waiting ! ?....

Brrr- SNOW !

Hi Kitties !

You have so much goood looking food on your blog...I am chewing on my keyboard.....

Anonymous said...

Still a bit of patchy snow, eh? Oh, look at the flowers!!! Mr. Lovee would be so into that pumpkin spread!!!!!Oh, I wish I could have a cat... Allergies though.....So sad. xxo,Vanessa

Esma Studios said...

Pumpkin seed spread - very intriguing!!

tatjana said...

Oh I just love tulips!! And the colours in yours are just gorgeous. I didn't realize you were in Whitby, I thought you lived in the city. You are right near my brother and my bestest friend!
mmm...I think your stuffy looks like a kitty maybe? Actually, it most reminds me of those characters on ads for 'Just for Laughs' that comedy fest in Montreal - they are all pointy too.

Anonymous said...

hummmm, maybe it looks a little like a rabbit??!
That spread sounds great! Where did you get it? I've never heard of it! Yes, your tulips are beautiful. Weather is warming up, isn't it nice? Too bad for all this rain we're having. The weekend looks very rainy too!

Unknown said...

nat, i got the organic pumpkin seed butter at Dominion in the Health food section..it was rather pricey at 6 or 7 bucks for a small jar...but it's organic!
and i think it will last me 4 months if i eat it 3xs a week.

Anonymous said...

There are many things I love about you miss Tricia, especially your attention to detail!!!!! Yes, two kinds of eyeshadows.. don't you sometimes, really want to just go for it.. Metallic teal on one.. and Pasisonate purple on the other?? hee hee....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones