24 March 2007

fun friday!


I had a lovely time in the city yesterday hanging out with pals Scotty and Joe....after the train arrived in Toronto, i walked over to the St.Lawrence Market area to meet Mr. Honeyman at this cute cafe that has the most scrumptious gelato...

i was a little chilled so i had a bowl of veggie chili, spiked with cinnamon, and an ice tea but i'm def going to try the gelato next trip...
after the cafe, we walked around, window shopping and taking photos.....
then i met Joe for a latte and cupcakes, not ones i made, but i spotted some yummo cupcakes at Starbucks that had dark, milk and white chocolate...how i wish i had taken a shot of them....


Scotty and me in the shell frame...

beachy chandelier


very unique and colorful chandelier..

pretty...

i'm digging the chandeliers today..

red clock and chandelier


Conrad Blacks' office no longer...


top of Conrad Black's office bldg.




10 comments:

jesirose said...

The ice cream makes me hungry! Looks like you had a fun time!

Anonymous said...

How much was that colorful chandelier?? I might have to have you go shopping for me in your neck of the woods!!!!!! I want it! Love that you had chili. That would be so me. Everyone having gelato and me opting for the chili...Love that!!!! Youa re a doll!! What a cute scotty!!!xxo,Vanessa

Anonymous said...

i've been digging chandeliers for a long time now but have yet to have a space big enough for one...one day, one day. i think i want something simple that i could hang fun things from...
sounds like a fun day!

Esma Studios said...

I love pretty chandeliers... that colorful one is amazing!

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a fun day
that coconut gelato looks tre-yumo

Anonymous said...

the chandeliers are very cool

did you see they have avacado gelato, hummmm, not too sure about that flavor even though i love avacados

Anonymous said...

the chandeliers are very cool

did you see they have avacado gelato, hummmm, not too sure about that flavor even though i love avacados

Unknown said...

yes,Carol i saw the avacado gelato and was perplexed...who would actually order that one??
I love avacado's but not in gelato!!

Anonymous said...

Man that was a fun Friday! I found your site through the etsy blog thread.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous chandeliers! So unique! It seems like you had a lot of fun!

Thanks for your compliments! I've had glasses since 2nd grade...lol...so I've managed to have all types and colors!

*Diane

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones