27 March 2007

Springing into action

beautiful orchids....



I'm starting to believe that spring has really arrived, finally! It is very warm today up to 20 C!! I walked Harley the black poodle yesterday and i was so overdressed in a sweater and wool coat, i was perspiring by the time i had returned... I trying to do more sewing, i've decided to add a few more sections in my shop for wristlets and ipod/cellphone holders. I also need to make some larger totes and beach bags for summer, since the only bags left in my shop are on the medium to small size.... i've got to get my butt in gear and get into production mode.
Today, i have to mail a couple of trades, one to Maine and the other to Montana, so i will wear a much lighter coat when i walk this afternoon.
I traded my handbags for some lovely artwork and a cool necklace from some fellow Etsyians. These are the bags i traded:

Olivia


Daisy


I've traded 3 times now on Etsy..... i better cool it on the trades for awhile, i need to do some selling now!
Here are some new items in my shop:
I heart butterflies tote
Lotus flower wristlet
and now i'm off to chain myself to the sewing machine for a few days....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

great orchid!
I need to get flowers around the house.
nice lotus wristlet

Steph said...

Oh, the wristlet is the sweetest thing I have seen all day!

Unknown said...

thanks Carol and Steph!
and i want to go get some new tulips today, the ones in the kitchen just died.

Tea said...

Love the orchids and Eddie and Archie are adorable!

tea
xo

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so talented Pat. The lotus flower wristlet is very sweet! Love the flowers! Are your tulips coming up yet?

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Wow, those orchids are beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

tulips are not forthcoming yet Nat, any day now...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones