19 December 2006

6 days til the big day



I got the last 4 cards mailed out this morning, I baked a batch of brandy molasses lace cookies last night (very sweet - whoa!) and I've purchased a couple more gifts, and treated myself to some beautiful crystal wineglasses for Christmas dinner - they're so fab! I just love a beautifully set table with nice linen napkins and tablecloth.

Now I'm going to work on my napkin rings and then start another batch of cookies. Maybe wrap a few gifts tonight while watching tv. I feel a little less stressed now. I just want to enjoy the process of making and baking and not feel like I'm watching the clock or calendar. Tis the season to have fun! Think I'll go make myself a hot cup of cocoa now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones