03 August 2006

I'm so busy right now - it's a crazy time for me cos I'm trying to design fall bags and I'm feeling pressured to get my samples finished to show to stores. This is the time (and in July) that stores buy their fall merch so if I don't hurry up I'm gonna be too late to sell.
I'm soon to have my bags featured on Snazzygirl. Here is the addy for those interested - www.snazzygirl.com. I'm kinda excited about it - my first time in the online shopping arena - wish me luck. I may also be joining one or two more in the future - we'll see. Oh, in other handbag news, I'm finally going to get Paypal for my website (about time!) I should have that available in a few weeks - waiting on the paperwork. I've also in a new store on Queen St. W. called 'Itsmade', a wonderful store that features alot of Canadian talent - I was very impressed with the selection there and wish I could buy everything!
Well, this is the first day of relief from that ridiculous humidity - I must have sweated away a few pounds in the last 3 days. I had to ditch my apt. and all my work to go to my sweetie's house in Whitby to escape the heat.
I could not work in that awful humidity - my apt. was literally a sauna. So I'm heading back to Toronto today to get back to work on the bags, have to finish those samples. My cats shall stay in Whitby with Steve awhile longer in case of another heatwave in the near future - they're pretty comfy at the new house with the air con and loads of space to roam around. I do miss them when I'm away from them - I hate not being with them but I must focus on the 'bags' for the next week or so. Well off to TO I go, hope the humidity stays at bay awhile longer.
This is my fiances house in Whitby

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones