16 October 2008

hound dog, handbag and halloween party!


Life is great if your a hound dog. Nothing to do but beg for food, go for walks with your people, chew socks and underwear and lie around the house!

Isn't Lulu just the prettiest dog ever?! I think she has the sweetest face and disposition. It's so cute the way her front paws are stretched out like this! She is one regal beagle!!

She has a cute booty too!!! I photoshopped her heiny so no one would be offended.
Eddie is trying to get away from Lulu, who is always chasing him. Poor Kitty!



Lulu mugging for the camera.





'Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwn'. Time for another nap.

My latest bag!! Isn't it Halloweeny and Fallish! I didn't actually crochet the flowers, I bought them from an Etsy seller. I didn't exactly knit this bag either, It was a Goodwill find (an Old Navy bag). So it's not really my creation, except for the two flowers I added, plus I removed the Old Navy tag and added a Kooky tag. Please don't tell the Old Navy people!!

I thought the crocheted flowers against the black yarn bag looked marvy!


I can't decide if I should use this or sell it, so if nobody buys it soon from my shop, I guess I'll keep it.

Just a note, My friend Vanessa from:

'A Fanciful Twist'

is hosting her virtual Halloween party this Saturday!! (see poster in my sidebar) .
Lots of bloggers will be participating so don't forget to stop by and see my Halloween post and all the spooktacular fun!!!

3 comments:

Ravenswick said...

Your dog is adorable! I have a beagle too and yes she likes to sleep on my couch. Love that bag too.

Lola Enchanted said...

What a lovely handbag!! Nice to meet you!

AwtemNymf said...

I'm Blog Hopping from Vanessa's "A Fanciful Twist" Party <{:O)
Cute dogs! Woof!
Stop by my place too... I'm having a couple of give-aways!
Have a bootiful day!
Be Enchanted!
~A~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones