I've been tagged by Leslie to do a meme. So I have to come up with a list of 5 things about myself, not revealed in my blog. What I did was take the first two words of each of Leslie's list and then fill in the blanks.
Here goes nuthin:
1. I enjoy watching really dumb tv shows like 'Wife Swap' and 'America's Funniest Home Videos'. Reality shows are good for a laugh or two. (OOhh, the embarassment!)
2. I like to stay up late. Yes, I'm going through a 'night owl phase' right now, lately going to bed after 1:00 pm. I like the solitude and peacefulness, no phones ringing or interruptions of any kind.
3. I love New York City. I've been there about 8 or maybe 9 times since 1990, lost count, and there's just something about it I can't get enough of, the food, the people, the galleries and museums, the whole atmosphere, is exciting and inspiring. I heart this city so much, i almost moved there once but decided it was going to be too tough to live illegally.
4. I have (on the same vein as no.3) met a celebrity and had a convo with Woody Allen, who was with Soon Yi walking past the Guggenheim and I ran after him, he stopped and we chatted for a couple of minutes, my sister took photos, and I got his autograph. It was in the summer of 2000 and all very surreal,and afterwards I took the camera to the photo place only to be told that the film got ruined. My brush with fame was alas, not captured on film, but I do have his autograph.
5. I had a fear of dentists as a child. I once bit a dentist who refused to treat me after that (smart move). I was referred to a special dentist for bad children (hehe). I have'nt bitten a dentist since though.
Gee THIS was fun!! I tag: Vanessa, Tatjana, Victoria, Risa and Diane. Carol, Cathy and Nathalie, you can join it too, but since you don't have blogs, you can email me and I'll post it in my blog.