15 November 2006

Yesterday, I walked quite a ways on Queen St. and snapped some photos, here and there. I felt particularly drawn to any bits of nature I came upon such as these pretty flowers...........


a pumpkin nestled in a vine..............


a rose...........


a huge tree, possibly a weeping willow.....................


a beautiful orange bush................

Is'nt fall wonderful?
Hope you enjoyed these photos, stay tuned for more photos from Queen st, of interesting stores that grabbed my attention.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely and uplifting photos P!
I miss walking on Queen Street.

Unknown said...

I don't get to Queen St. as much as I'd like to, it's really a great street, from west to east, there's so much great shopping and eating. Glad you enjoyed the pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones