While shopping the other day in Toronto i found some great stuff.....
a nice white skirt....
and this pretty green one with a cute belt and flowers...
these ballet shoes, fire engine red leather with multi-colored bands, they are ultra comfy and fit my long narrow foot perfectly (i have to try lots on to find the right fit)
these sandals were from the same line at Towne Shoes, black leather and the rainbow bands, and denim on the sides, they are also tres comfy!
On my list for other summer fashions are:
- a long flowing halter top dress, all the way down to the ankles, all the rage in London i've heard and starting to make an appearance here in NA.
- mary jane crocs in khaki green.
- white rimmed sunglasses with dark blue lenses that i saw in a magazine.
- shorts, not sure what style or length yet, nothing too too short! don't have the legs i once had, sigh.
- capri's. i saw a woman wearing dark blue ones with white mini pin stripes that were fab.