09 May 2007

random thoughts....



Okay, I have been tagged by these great gals: diane and saffron.

The Rules:List seven random facts/habits about yourself

Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

1. I love chips and pepsi as a snack....normally i eat a pretty healthy diet, but i crave this snack a few times a week.
2. I wish i had a sailboat....we live near a beautiful marina...i would love to learn to sail. ( i have been out a few times on a two man sloop, i think it's called). Being a water sign i just love anything to do with water, the beach, the lake, baths.
3. I am a night owl....i love to go to bed late and sleep in (but feel guilty when i do, naughty me!)
4. I used to be very shy and introverted as a young person...but not anymore!
5. I love the tv shows Lost, Desperate Housewives, and reality tv shows ANTM, Wife Swap and Survivor! I am also fond of Leave it to Beaver.
6. I want to have a daschund some day. I heart weiner dogs! Whenever i see one i have to pet them or talk to the owner.
7. I spend too much time reading newspapers, we have 3 papers delivered, The Toronto Star, The Sun and The Whitby Today...i do try to catch up on reading them in the evening and on the weekends, Steve and i spend practically the whole morning with our noses buried in newspapers.


I will tag:
Vanessa
Risa
Amy
Victoria
Tea and Margaritas
Steph
Blair
and if you decide not to join in, that's okay, no worries!

3 comments:

Tea said...

Hi Tricia :)

Thanks for thinking of me for this. But I`ve already done it awhile back. It`s in my "bits about tea"
Pretty little robin pic and loved looking at all the rest too.

tea
xo

Anonymous said...

i think i did this a long time ago but it's been awhile so i'm happy to play again. (you know, there are lots of random facts about myself that i can share!)i think i'll include it in my post tomorrow, if that's okay with you...

saffron said...

Fun list! I guess we have yet even more in common than we thought... I love all things water, LOVE daschunds - had a long haired one as a kid - both my son and I want another!, I was painfully shy as a kid - am getting better with age, I could go for some chips and pepsi!! ( and of course, I'm a night owl at heart, but sadly my son's schedule stops the sleeping in on most days... so hard to adjust to!)

You're a good sport for participating in the tag... it's kinda a lot of work, huh?!

-saffron

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones